The Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame has selected its inaugural judges panel, and I’m honored to be a member of that team. The panel members include:
- Dan Ansel, President/CEO, Private Health News
- Stephanie Cannon, Director Web Communication and eBusiness, Nationwide Children’s Hospital
- Karen Corrigan, Co-founder and CEO, Corrigan Partners
- Michael Cutter, Vice President Sales, Krames Staywell Communication
- Ben Dillon, Vice President, eHealth Evangelist, Geonetric
- Daniel Fell, Executive Vice President, Neathawk Dubuque & Packett
- Andrew Gradel, Director of Internet Marketing, Cooper Health
- Paul Griffiths, CEO, MedTouch
- Shawn Gross, Director Service line Marketing & Web Strategy, Tufts Medical Center
- Neal Linkon, Assistant Director Internet Marketing, Northwestern Mutual
- Robin Snow, Principal, Aefinity Interactive, LLC
- Becky Daghir Wardzala, Marketing Director, Hendricks Regional Health
- Kathy Divis, President, Greystone.Net – (Chair)
Each of us has agreed to serve a 2-3 year term and judge the candidates for the Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame in a fair and unbiased manner while adhering to the Hall of Fame’s mission to “honor men, women and organizations that have made outstanding, long-lasting contributions to the healthcare Internet industry.”
The Hall of Fame’s purpose is to “ensure that the “history” of the industry is preserved for future generations new to the healthcare industry.”
Launched in 2011, its ‘freshman class’ of inductees included:
- Innovative Individuals Category – John Eudes, co-founder of Greystone.net. John, who passed away in February 2011, was a pioneer in healthcare marketing and instrumental in bringing web-innovations to marketing practice.
- Innovative Provider Organizations – Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center and Sharp HealthCare.
- Innovative Products and Services – EPIC, Estrada CMS and WebMD.
Click on the links above to learn more about the roles these esteemed individuals and organizations made in making healthcare internet history.
Nominations for the 2012 Healthcare Internet Hall of Fame class will be open until June 1st. So, there is still one month left to nominate the man, woman or organization you feel has made lasting contributions to the healthcare internet industry.