The 17th National Healthcare Marketing Strategies Summit kicked off yesterday at the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes here in Orlando, Florida. I need a clone to take advantage of the many great sessions, speakers and networking opportunities.
What’s up today? Here are just a few of the sessions and speakers worth checking out:
- Aligning brands across digital channels – Jessica Carlson (Sentara) and Carla Bryant (Corrigan Partners)
- Integrating new media into physician marketing – Lyle Green (MD Anderson Cancer Center), Jill Lawlor (Cooper University Hospital) and Dan Dunlop (Jennings Health)
- Improving patient experience: a marketing and clinical partnership – Suzanne Hendrey (Baystate)
- Driving results with marketing analytics – Marc Beaumont (UAB Health System), Danny Fell (Neathawk Dubuque & Packett), and Linda MacCracken (Thomson Reuters)
- Breaking the rules of website design – Chris Boyer (Inova) and Chris Bevolo (Interval)
- Digital marketing – focus on conversations – Suzanne Sawyer (Penn Medicine) and Rob Grant (eVariant)
- Physician trends: the impact on marketers – Peter Brumleve, C. Josef Ghosn (Florida Hospital) and Steve Sloate (Cirra)
Hope to run into you – if you’re here, stop by the Brains on Demand booth in the exhibition hall and say hello.