The 17th National Healthcare Marketing Strategies Summit kicked off yesterday at the Ritz Carlton Grande Lakes here in Orlando, Florida. I need a clone to take advantage of the many great sessions, speakers and networking opportunities.
What’s up today? Here are just a few of the sessions and speakers worth checking out:
- Aligning brands across digital channels – Jessica Carlson (Sentara) and Carla Bryant (Corrigan Partners)
- Integrating new media into physician marketing – Lyle Green (MD Anderson Cancer Center), Jill Lawlor (Cooper University Hospital) and Dan Dunlop (Jennings Health)
- Improving patient experience: a marketing and clinical partnership – Suzanne Hendrey (Baystate)
- Driving results with marketing analytics – Marc Beaumont (UAB Health System), Danny Fell (Neathawk Dubuque & Packett), and Linda MacCracken (Thomson Reuters)
- Breaking the rules of website design – Chris Boyer (Inova) and Chris Bevolo (Interval)
- Digital marketing – focus on conversations – Suzanne Sawyer (Penn Medicine) and Rob Grant (eVariant)
- Physician trends: the impact on marketers – Peter Brumleve, C. Josef Ghosn (Florida Hospital) and Steve Sloate (Cirra)
Hope to run into you – if you’re here, stop by the Brains on Demand booth in the exhibition hall and say hello.
Karen, thanks for mentioning my session with Lyle and Jill! It is great to be here with so many sharp healthcare marketers – including the folks from Corrigan Partners.