The American Hospital Association is seeking applications from C-suite executives and senior vice presidents or vice presidents from the disciplines of strategy, physician relations/medical leadership, finance, or operations for the AHA Health Care System Reform Fellowship. The fellowship is a six-month, highly interactive learning experience designed to give healthcare leaders the tools and skills necessary to design, lead, and manage emerging care delivery and payment models, such as medical homes, bundled payment arrangements, and accountable care organizations. Visitwww.hpoe.org/fellowships/health-care-system-reform-fellowship/index.shtml to learn more and download an application form.
- See you soon. twitter.com/barackobama/st… 3 months ago
- Good morning from #HCIC16. @kathydivis welcomes everyone to Day 2. https://t.co/KqtItHuOgO 5 months ago
- Want to stand out from the crowd? Out hug your competition. Thanks @jaybaer for a great session at #HCIC15. 1 year ago
- Remember that customer service is now a spectator sport. @jaybaer #HCIC15 1 year ago
- Hug your haters. @JayBaer. It'll blow their minds and win their hearts. #hcic15 1 year ago