Conference features include:
- Six general sessions to inspire and broaden your thinking about the impact of new technologies.
- 29 case studies from health systems recognized as leaders in the areas of technology and Web strategy.
- The Eleventh Annual eHealthcare Leadership Awards Presentation, an informative session highlighting the current landscape of healthcare Internet development.
- Dedicated time in the Exhibit Hall, allowing you to interact with leading consultants and vendors whose emphasis is on “Where eHealthcare and Customer Focused Marketing Meet.”
- Networking opportunities that connect you with your peers.
And good news for your budget – you still have a few days (until Friday, September 17) to take advantage of the early registration rate (save $100). Caesar’s Palace has also announced new discounts on the room rates, now starting at $120 per night for the Roman Tower.
You can download the full conference brochure and register at theHealthcare Strategy Institute website.
On a personal note – can it really be 14 years since this conference first launched? Kudos to Greystone.Net and the Forum for Healthcare Strategists for recognizing the importance of this space early on and, along with its sponsors, advancing the industry’s knowledge and application of web and technology-enabled strategies and practices.
See you in Vegas.