By any account, 2009 was a watershed year in which politics, the economy, public sentiment and the media all played a significant role in framing a new environment for health care over the next decade. With tumultuous challenge to the first significant overhaul of our nation’s health care system since the introduction of Medicare in the mid-1960s, health systems are still trying to determine the likely impact of payment reform initiatives on health system strategy. Here is a round-up of the most significant market forces that will shape strategic discussions over the next year, and most likely for the foreseeable future.
- See you soon. twitter.com/barackobama/st… 3 months ago
- Good morning from #HCIC16. @kathydivis welcomes everyone to Day 2. https://t.co/KqtItHuOgO 5 months ago
- Want to stand out from the crowd? Out hug your competition. Thanks @jaybaer for a great session at #HCIC15. 1 year ago
- Remember that customer service is now a spectator sport. @jaybaer #HCIC15 1 year ago
- Hug your haters. @JayBaer. It'll blow their minds and win their hearts. #hcic15 1 year ago