By any account, 2009 was a watershed year in which politics, the economy, public sentiment and the media all played a significant role in framing a new environment for health care over the next decade. With tumultuous challenge to the first significant overhaul of our nation’s health care system since the introduction of Medicare in the mid-1960s, health systems are still trying to determine the likely impact of payment reform initiatives on health system strategy. Here is a round-up of the most significant market forces that will shape strategic discussions over the next year, and most likely for the foreseeable future.
- Unconscionable. @HawkDiesel1906 @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner twitter.com/HawkDiesel1906… 1 day ago
- Call the senate now at 2022243121 and demand a stop to this assault. @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Strategizing at last night's @MotherBoard757 meeting. Thanks @gmccollum5 for your insights. #TurnVABlue twitter.com/HawkDiesel1906… 1 week ago
- @HawkDiesel1906 @ewickersham @rkingstead @carrieeshortee @selinaforeman @gmccollum5 @mysoulfultravel… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 week ago
- RT @HawkDiesel1906: @ewickersham @rkingstead @karencorrigan @carrieeshortee @selinaforeman @gmccollum5 @mysoulfultravel @MotherBoard757 @TW… 1 week ago