Blocking internal access to social media sites won’t help a hospital when a disgruntled staff decides to air its issues on-line. Interns and residents at St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx have turned to the net to bring attention to bring attention to what they consider to be poor, unacceptable working conditions. The strategy is aimed at bringing the community into the discussion. Learn more at Residents put dispute with Bronx hospital online.
Join 155 other subscribers
- Here at the @networkvirginia #WomensSummit EXPERIENCE 2020 with @JennMcClellanVA @JenniferBoysko @BarbaraFavola… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- @RepScottTaylor Disappointed? Are you kidding? The traitor trump's performance was treasonous. An act of courage -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 years ago
- Virginia Senate passes budget supporting #MedicaidExpansion! Up to 400,000 low income Virginians will benefit.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 years ago
- @dandunlop @AmericanAir I’m confused @AmericanAir. Boarding hadn’t started; doors were open. @dandunlop was there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 years ago
- RT @FBINationalCAAA: We'll be kicking off the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Sacramento later today. Looking forward to a great mee… 5 years ago