Blocking internal access to social media sites won’t help a hospital when a disgruntled staff decides to air its issues on-line. Interns and residents at St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx have turned to the net to bring attention to bring attention to what they consider to be poor, unacceptable working conditions. The strategy is aimed at bringing the community into the discussion. Learn more at Residents put dispute with Bronx hospital online.
- See you soon. twitter.com/barackobama/st… 3 months ago
- Good morning from #HCIC16. @kathydivis welcomes everyone to Day 2. https://t.co/KqtItHuOgO 5 months ago
- Want to stand out from the crowd? Out hug your competition. Thanks @jaybaer for a great session at #HCIC15. 1 year ago
- Remember that customer service is now a spectator sport. @jaybaer #HCIC15 1 year ago
- Hug your haters. @JayBaer. It'll blow their minds and win their hearts. #hcic15 1 year ago