Today’s CMO Innovator’s Studio work session addresses head-on how operational, clinical, business development and marketing misalignment undermines brand performance, wastes marketing dollars, and can result in negative ROI; and, conversely, how alignment can create a powerful, relevant and differentiated brand-driven culture –transforming an organization from one that simply ‘promotes a brand’ to one that ‘delivers the brand.’ Here are the opening discussion slides – more to come.
- Here at the @networkvirginia #WomensSummit EXPERIENCE 2020 with @JennMcClellanVA @JenniferBoysko @BarbaraFavola… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 6 months ago
- @RepScottTaylor Disappointed? Are you kidding? The traitor trump's performance was treasonous. An act of courage -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Virginia Senate passes budget supporting #MedicaidExpansion! Up to 400,000 low income Virginians will benefit.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- @dandunlop @AmericanAir I’m confused @AmericanAir. Boarding hadn’t started; doors were open. @dandunlop was there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 years ago
- RT @FBINationalCAAA: We'll be kicking off the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Sacramento later today. Looking forward to a great mee… 3 years ago