Today’s CMO Innovator’s Studio work session addresses head-on how operational, clinical, business development and marketing misalignment undermines brand performance, wastes marketing dollars, and can result in negative ROI; and, conversely, how alignment can create a powerful, relevant and differentiated brand-driven culture –transforming an organization from one that simply ‘promotes a brand’ to one that ‘delivers the brand.’ Here are the opening discussion slides – more to come.
- @mike_pence My disabled daughter has a rare disease with no known cause or cure. Tell me how she was personally irr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Unconscionable. @HawkDiesel1906 @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner twitter.com/HawkDiesel1906… 2 months ago
- Call the senate now at 2022243121 and demand a stop to this assault. @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Strategizing at last night's @MotherBoard757 meeting. Thanks @gmccollum5 for your insights. #TurnVABlue twitter.com/HawkDiesel1906… 2 months ago
- @HawkDiesel1906 @ewickersham @rkingstead @carrieeshortee @selinaforeman @gmccollum5 @mysoulfultravel… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago