Brand alignment across administrative, clinical, business development and marketing functions can transform an organization from one that simply ‘promotes’ a brand to one that ‘delivers.’ Joel English (BVK), Rob Klein (Klein & Partners) and I had the pleasure of talking on this topic at last week’s SHSMD conference. Here are our slides from that session.
- @dandunlop @AmericanAir I’m confused @AmericanAir. Boarding hadn’t started; doors were open. @dandunlop was there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @FBINationalCAAA: We'll be kicking off the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Sacramento later today. Looking forward to a great mee… 3 months ago
- @mike_pence My disabled daughter has a rare disease with no known cause or cure. Tell me how she was personally irr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago
- Unconscionable. @HawkDiesel1906 @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner twitter.com/HawkDiesel1906… 5 months ago
- Call the senate now at 2022243121 and demand a stop to this assault. @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 5 months ago