Brand alignment across administrative, clinical, business development and marketing functions can transform an organization from one that simply ‘promotes’ a brand to one that ‘delivers.’ Joel English (BVK), Rob Klein (Klein & Partners) and I had the pleasure of talking on this topic at last week’s SHSMD conference. Here are our slides from that session.
- Here at the @networkvirginia #WomensSummit EXPERIENCE 2020 with @JennMcClellanVA @JenniferBoysko @BarbaraFavola… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @RepScottTaylor Disappointed? Are you kidding? The traitor trump's performance was treasonous. An act of courage -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- Virginia Senate passes budget supporting #MedicaidExpansion! Up to 400,000 low income Virginians will benefit.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 years ago
- @dandunlop @AmericanAir I’m confused @AmericanAir. Boarding hadn’t started; doors were open. @dandunlop was there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 3 years ago
- RT @FBINationalCAAA: We'll be kicking off the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Sacramento later today. Looking forward to a great mee… 4 years ago