The 13th Annual Healthcare Internet Conference is coming up soon. Healthcare marketing executives, webmasters, social media strategists, IT managers and others will convene November 2 – 4, 2009 at Caesar’s Palace in Las Vegas to learn more about emerging trends and prevailing practices in all things digital.
Headliners include Lee Aase of Mayo Clinic, political pollster Mark Allen, social media expert Shel Holtz, Kelly Faley of Sharp Healthcare, David Feinberg of New York Presbyterian, and Grad Conn of Microsoft. They’ll be joined by a few dozen other experts presenting on topics such as:
- An Enterprise Approach to Physician Web Search Development
- Maximum Impact; Minimum Dollars
- Driving a Great Brand from the Inside Out: Creating a Dynamic Intranet
- Digital Trends and the Evolving Patient-Physician Relationship
- Five Principles to Survive Six Product Launches in Twelve Months
This is a must-attend event for marketers leading their organizations into the digital age. The conference’s signature sponsors are Greystone.Net and StayWellCustom Communications.
For more information including registration instructions, click here.