Next week, the Innovator’s Studio will host a social media strategy intensive for hospitals and health systems seeking to leverage new media tools to support customer acquisition and growth strategies. The two-day studio will be held September 16-17, 2009 at the Catalyst Ranch in Chicago, Illinois.
The deep dive session has a star line-up of expert catalysts on board to work hands on with marketing, IT and strategy executives to accelerate health systems’ understanding, adoption and management of social media innovations. Among them are:
- Lee Aase, Manager, Syndication and Social Media, Mayo Clinic
- Ed Bennett, Director, Web Strategy at University of Maryland Medical System
- Carla Bryant, VP, Brand/Marketing Consulting, The Strategy Group/Navvis & Company
- Kevin Kriehn, Director, Digital Strategy, BVK
- Albert Maruggi, President, Provident Partners – New Media/PR Consulting
- Doug Pollei, VP, Internet Strategy and Corporate Development, IKANO Communications
“The session is structured to move quickly beyond the tools,” says Carla Bryant, “and focus on the employment of the tools in the context of an integrated business, brand and marketing strategy to drive growth and customer engagement.”
The Innovator’s Studio Social Media Intensive is not a seminar, and definitely not a lecture – but a hands-on, working laboratory where clients bring laptops, smart phones, and a burning desire to embrace new media in their quests to build future-ready marketing organizations.
Next week’s studio session is sold out. But if you want to learn more or join the waiting list for the next gathering click here: Innovator’s Studio Social Media Intensive.