Running a Hospital (www.runningahospital.blogspot.com) by Paul Levy, President and CEO of Boston’s Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, is a blog worthy of following. And a great example of how a social media tool can be used to reach out and create relationships with key audiences. Paul’s blog is followed by employees, doctors, patients, peers, media and many others. As of this writing, his profile alone has been viewed 55,000 times.
- @mike_pence My disabled daughter has a rare disease with no known cause or cure. Tell me how she was personally irr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 month ago
- Unconscionable. @HawkDiesel1906 @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner twitter.com/HawkDiesel1906… 2 months ago
- Call the senate now at 2022243121 and demand a stop to this assault. @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Strategizing at last night's @MotherBoard757 meeting. Thanks @gmccollum5 for your insights. #TurnVABlue twitter.com/HawkDiesel1906… 2 months ago
- @HawkDiesel1906 @ewickersham @rkingstead @carrieeshortee @selinaforeman @gmccollum5 @mysoulfultravel… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago