Running a Hospital (www.runningahospital.blogspot.com) by Paul Levy, President and CEO of Boston’s Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, is a blog worthy of following. And a great example of how a social media tool can be used to reach out and create relationships with key audiences. Paul’s blog is followed by employees, doctors, patients, peers, media and many others. As of this writing, his profile alone has been viewed 55,000 times.
- See you soon. twitter.com/barackobama/st… 3 months ago
- Good morning from #HCIC16. @kathydivis welcomes everyone to Day 2. https://t.co/KqtItHuOgO 5 months ago
- Want to stand out from the crowd? Out hug your competition. Thanks @jaybaer for a great session at #HCIC15. 1 year ago
- Remember that customer service is now a spectator sport. @jaybaer #HCIC15 1 year ago
- Hug your haters. @JayBaer. It'll blow their minds and win their hearts. #hcic15 1 year ago