Running a Hospital (www.runningahospital.blogspot.com) by Paul Levy, President and CEO of Boston’s Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, is a blog worthy of following. And a great example of how a social media tool can be used to reach out and create relationships with key audiences. Paul’s blog is followed by employees, doctors, patients, peers, media and many others. As of this writing, his profile alone has been viewed 55,000 times.
- Here at the @networkvirginia #WomensSummit EXPERIENCE 2020 with @JennMcClellanVA @JenniferBoysko @BarbaraFavola… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @RepScottTaylor Disappointed? Are you kidding? The traitor trump's performance was treasonous. An act of courage -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- Virginia Senate passes budget supporting #MedicaidExpansion! Up to 400,000 low income Virginians will benefit.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- @dandunlop @AmericanAir I’m confused @AmericanAir. Boarding hadn’t started; doors were open. @dandunlop was there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
- RT @FBINationalCAAA: We'll be kicking off the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Sacramento later today. Looking forward to a great mee… 3 years ago