Running a Hospital (www.runningahospital.blogspot.com) by Paul Levy, President and CEO of Boston’s Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, is a blog worthy of following. And a great example of how a social media tool can be used to reach out and create relationships with key audiences. Paul’s blog is followed by employees, doctors, patients, peers, media and many others. As of this writing, his profile alone has been viewed 55,000 times.
- Virginia Senate passes budget supporting #MedicaidExpansion! Up to 400,000 low income Virginians will benefit.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 weeks ago
- @dandunlop @AmericanAir I’m confused @AmericanAir. Boarding hadn’t started; doors were open. @dandunlop was there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 8 months ago
- RT @FBINationalCAAA: We'll be kicking off the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Sacramento later today. Looking forward to a great mee… 9 months ago
- @mike_pence My disabled daughter has a rare disease with no known cause or cure. Tell me how she was personally irr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 11 months ago
- Unconscionable. @HawkDiesel1906 @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner twitter.com/HawkDiesel1906… 12 months ago