A Chief Marketing Officers‘Innovators‘ Studio web session is scheduled for September 2, 2009 from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm EDT. Scott Davis, author of the recently released book The Shift: The Transformation of Today’s Marketers Into Tomorrow’s Growth Leaders, will be our guest catalyst for this virtual working session. For those CMOs that attended July’s Innovators’ Studio, this is a great opportunity to have your staff learn about marketing’s role in driving growth, and, of course, for those CMOs that couldn’t make the summer session, this webcast will afford you the opportunity to better understand how to redefine the role of the chief marketing officer and build a future-ready marketing organization. If you are an Innovators’ Studio CMO, register by emailing Jody at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling her at 540-545-8260.
- @RepScottTaylor Disappointed? Are you kidding? The traitor trump's performance was treasonous. An act of courage -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 month ago
- Virginia Senate passes budget supporting #MedicaidExpansion! Up to 400,000 low income Virginians will benefit.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 months ago
- @dandunlop @AmericanAir I’m confused @AmericanAir. Boarding hadn’t started; doors were open. @dandunlop was there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 10 months ago
- RT @FBINationalCAAA: We'll be kicking off the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Sacramento later today. Looking forward to a great mee… 11 months ago
- @mike_pence My disabled daughter has a rare disease with no known cause or cure. Tell me how she was personally irr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 year ago