A Chief Marketing Officers‘Innovators‘ Studio web session is scheduled for September 2, 2009 from 1:30 pm to 3:00 pm EDT. Scott Davis, author of the recently released book The Shift: The Transformation of Today’s Marketers Into Tomorrow’s Growth Leaders, will be our guest catalyst for this virtual working session. For those CMOs that attended July’s Innovators’ Studio, this is a great opportunity to have your staff learn about marketing’s role in driving growth, and, of course, for those CMOs that couldn’t make the summer session, this webcast will afford you the opportunity to better understand how to redefine the role of the chief marketing officer and build a future-ready marketing organization. If you are an Innovators’ Studio CMO, register by emailing Jody at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling her at 540-545-8260.
- See you soon. twitter.com/barackobama/st… 3 months ago
- Good morning from #HCIC16. @kathydivis welcomes everyone to Day 2. https://t.co/KqtItHuOgO 5 months ago
- Want to stand out from the crowd? Out hug your competition. Thanks @jaybaer for a great session at #HCIC15. 1 year ago
- Remember that customer service is now a spectator sport. @jaybaer #HCIC15 1 year ago
- Hug your haters. @JayBaer. It'll blow their minds and win their hearts. #hcic15 1 year ago