Tomorrow, August 18, 2009, Bill Munley, vice president for professional services and orthopedics at Bon Secours St. Francis in Greenville, SC, will be joining me on a HealthLeaders Media Webcast –“Advanced Service Line Marketing: New Orthopedics Growth Strategies.” During this session, we’ll talk about trends influencing demand for orthopedics and explore three key initiatives that Bon Secours has undertaken to drive volume and revenue in this category. The session begins at 1:00 p.m. eastern on Tuesday, 8/18. HealthLeaders Media senior managing editor Gienna Shaw will moderate. To hear a brief interview that Bill and I did with with Gienna,click here.
- @dandunlop @AmericanAir I’m confused @AmericanAir. Boarding hadn’t started; doors were open. @dandunlop was there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 months ago
- RT @FBINationalCAAA: We'll be kicking off the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Sacramento later today. Looking forward to a great mee… 6 months ago
- @mike_pence My disabled daughter has a rare disease with no known cause or cure. Tell me how she was personally irr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 8 months ago
- Unconscionable. @HawkDiesel1906 @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner twitter.com/HawkDiesel1906… 9 months ago
- Call the senate now at 2022243121 and demand a stop to this assault. @MotherBoard757 @timkaine @MarkWarner… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 9 months ago