Tomorrow, August 18, 2009, Bill Munley, vice president for professional services and orthopedics at Bon Secours St. Francis in Greenville, SC, will be joining me on a HealthLeaders Media Webcast –“Advanced Service Line Marketing: New Orthopedics Growth Strategies.” During this session, we’ll talk about trends influencing demand for orthopedics and explore three key initiatives that Bon Secours has undertaken to drive volume and revenue in this category. The session begins at 1:00 p.m. eastern on Tuesday, 8/18. HealthLeaders Media senior managing editor Gienna Shaw will moderate. To hear a brief interview that Bill and I did with with Gienna,click here.
Join 155 other followers
- Here at the @networkvirginia #WomensSummit EXPERIENCE 2020 with @JennMcClellanVA @JenniferBoysko @BarbaraFavola… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 years ago
- @RepScottTaylor Disappointed? Are you kidding? The traitor trump's performance was treasonous. An act of courage -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 years ago
- Virginia Senate passes budget supporting #MedicaidExpansion! Up to 400,000 low income Virginians will benefit.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 years ago
- @dandunlop @AmericanAir I’m confused @AmericanAir. Boarding hadn’t started; doors were open. @dandunlop was there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 5 years ago
- RT @FBINationalCAAA: We'll be kicking off the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Sacramento later today. Looking forward to a great mee… 5 years ago