Tomorrow, August 18, 2009, Bill Munley, vice president for professional services and orthopedics at Bon Secours St. Francis in Greenville, SC, will be joining me on a HealthLeaders Media Webcast –“Advanced Service Line Marketing: New Orthopedics Growth Strategies.” During this session, we’ll talk about trends influencing demand for orthopedics and explore three key initiatives that Bon Secours has undertaken to drive volume and revenue in this category. The session begins at 1:00 p.m. eastern on Tuesday, 8/18. HealthLeaders Media senior managing editor Gienna Shaw will moderate. To hear a brief interview that Bill and I did with with Gienna,click here.
- @RepScottTaylor Disappointed? Are you kidding? The traitor trump's performance was treasonous. An act of courage -… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- Virginia Senate passes budget supporting #MedicaidExpansion! Up to 400,000 low income Virginians will benefit.… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 year ago
- @dandunlop @AmericanAir I’m confused @AmericanAir. Boarding hadn’t started; doors were open. @dandunlop was there.… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 years ago
- RT @FBINationalCAAA: We'll be kicking off the 2017 National Leadership Conference in Sacramento later today. Looking forward to a great mee… 2 years ago
- @mike_pence My disabled daughter has a rare disease with no known cause or cure. Tell me how she was personally irr… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 years ago